" My lOv3Ly f@miLy "

" My lOv3Ly f@miLy "
Bro's graduation day - Curtin walkways

你我的 " 约定 "

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A present for myself !!

Hmm...Two weeks to go before i gonna start my 2nd semester course...well, this school holidays is indeed a busy one for me...had been working a lot, but of course...i still have some time for my entertainment...haha...As a present for myself, i actually bought myself a cheap 2nd hand car...Well, this car cost me about 800 bucks...its an old model anyway...suzuki swift 1993, 3 yrs younger than i am...hehe..but i gonna need couples of hundreds bucks to get some problem sorted out...Obviously, it is impossible to get a car at the value of 800 bucks which is in an excellent condition...But one good thing about this car is that it is kinda fuel efficient, and also little zippy one in size, good for a student like me...hehe...so i gonna work harder in coming two weeks to earn a bit more so that able to get my car done...though it is a cheap old car, having my own car is actually kinda great feeling...A registered car under MY NAME!!And i bought this car with my own "hard-earned" money, not from anyone else!!!Wuahaha...But, nothing comes before an effort, so have to work for it...

Front View

Rear View
(Well, dont compare this car with the LANCER at the back =/)

Back View

Okie, below are some photos of my current home...hmmm....just a rented house anyway...No other purpose, just for my friends who would like to know about the area that i am staying right now..haha...=)


Hmmm...this house is pretty good actually, rooms and area around are quite large also...this area are quite peaceful, most of the neighbours are family and retiree...Usually there are neighbours who manage those gardenings, security and etc and its entirely, free-of-charge!! =)

No comments: