" My lOv3Ly f@miLy "

" My lOv3Ly f@miLy "
Bro's graduation day - Curtin walkways

你我的 " 约定 "

Friday, July 25, 2008

First Week of My Life in TAFE

Here comes my updates
i went to the campus myself on the first day..
i showed my COE to the officer, got myself enrolled into "Retail Baking"..
my bro brought me out to buy my uniform & equipments..

First theory class..
half way..
MY LECTURER TOLD ME THAT I GOT MYSELF ENROLLED THE WRONG COURSE!!
My Gosh!

Once again i showed them my COE ( written as RETAIL BAKING )...
guess what the officer told me...?

Me: Excuse me, what's going on?

Officer: Sorry, you got yourself enrolled into the wrong course..

Me: Really?but how come "Retail Baking" is written in my COE?

Officer: I am not quite sure, but in our system, your name is registered under "Commercial
Cookery"..

Me: zzz...(sigh)

Officer: I'm sorry, i think this is the "TYPING MISTAKE" made by the officer in-charged...

Me: so, what should i do now?

Officer: I think you probably have to re-enroll into "commercial cookery" course...

I probably made my brother pissed off a bit..
got my family worried for me..
but its not what i hoped also..
to brother..
sorry for all the inconveniences caused..
and thanks for giving me a hand when i need it the most..
to mum, dad and sister..
sorry for making you guys worried about me..

There i go, enrolled into commercial cookery course..
then i got my stuff refund, got another set of..
new stuff and uniform for commercial cookery..

For now..
i have 3 day of classes every week..

Mon - theory class in the afternoon & practical class at night

Wed - practical class from afternoon till night time

Fri - LSK ( Large Scale Kitchen ), early in the morning till afternoon

In practical class, i used to have my own
  1. workplace
  2. chopping board
  3. stoves & oven
  4. basin
  5. pots & pans
  6. wooden spoon
  7. spice ( salt & pepper )
  8. big bottle of detergent
not bad actually, its kind of "professional workplace"..
i learnt to make sauces ( eg. mayonaise & cocktail sauce )
my advice, dont take too much mayonaise..
i know its nice..
but erm...you are actually "drinking" oil when you take lots of mayonaise!!

Personally, i like LSK very much..
guess what?
we actually prepare different types of food according to customers' orders..
its kinda fun for me..
indeed, good experiences for me..
today, together with 2 seniors and 1 classmate..
we prepared "potato soup" for 50 servings...
its GREAT!!haha..

Alright, i guess that's all for now...
the following photos are my "weapons" in kitchen..
dont worry, have a look, wont bite you anyway..


Series of knives used in kitchen
I guess my bro do not have a good night sleep
Probably because of these knives
"They" are with me in our bedroom at night



Additional equipments
But, certainly cant go into class without these


No comments: