" My lOv3Ly f@miLy "

" My lOv3Ly f@miLy "
Bro's graduation day - Curtin walkways

你我的 " 约定 "

Monday, July 7, 2008

" My FaReWell PaRTy "

I had my farewell party last night and it was really great...thanks to everyone who made this farewell party a success..though it was a bit reluctant to leave kuching,still i have to do so for my own future..i wont let you guys down,i will face every challenges bravely...

Greatest thanks to the following people :-

  1. My parents & sister,for granting me a farewell party.
  2. My cousin bro( Jonathan ),for sponsoring me a BBQ Pork and helping me with BBQ stuff.
  3. Ah boy and Ah Tay, for helping me with BBQ stuff.
  4. Eleen, for celebrating this important event with me.
  5. Relatives, for spending their " family hours " on me.
  6. Friends, for willing to attend my farewell party.
  7. Uncle & Aunts, for your " Ang Pau ".

Here are some Of the photos taken with friends..






Once again, thank you everyone...I appreciated this farewell party a lot...

No comments: