" My lOv3Ly f@miLy "

" My lOv3Ly f@miLy "
Bro's graduation day - Curtin walkways

你我的 " 约定 "

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Day Before

Today is the last day before i go to perth...It is my ambition to become a chef...i never thought that i have the chance to study chef, furthermore, at Perth (i mean overseas)...Greatest thanks to my parents and bro ( Victor ) for supporting my school fees...its a hard decision to be made though...thinking about leaving kuching tomorrow,it is indeed a hard feeling...but since i have made this decision,i will ignore all those hard feelings and face it bravely...miss my sis ( vivien ) and eleen so much because they are not at kuching currently...Thanks to everyone who supports me and cares for me, especially my family & eleen...i love you all very much...To my cousins, old friends, buddies from KHS and "the gang", take care always and keep in touch...Bro, i am going to look for you tomorrow..haha...dont forget to fetch me up at perth airport...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nah~ tati..
finally,you left..kekeke^
miss you lots but this is ur future,so go on..
waiting for you in Kuching k?..
do miss us and take any challenge which comes to you ya.. take care ='>

p/s: always be the same just like how we act like when we're young..
tc,dude~