" My lOv3Ly f@miLy "

" My lOv3Ly f@miLy "
Bro's graduation day - Curtin walkways

你我的 " 约定 "

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Posting at 5am on SUNDAY morning...

Okay...its been a long time since the i last showing up at blogspot...Kelvin is back to rock & roll!!Came to work around 4am this morning, now having a short break with cup of hot coffee..=)

Well..Unfortunately one of my colleague hurt his knee, so i took over his shifts for the last 3 weeks..then a "full swing" to finish up those assignments...guess what...there's only 2 assignments left before my Cert. III is done in july, or perhaps end of june...wuahaha...

i had a great time yesterday...was actually working with Western Australian Electoral Commissions(WAEC), those citizens were sort of voting for a government referendum called "Daylight Saving Referendum"..At the polling place where i worked yesterday, there were 5 of us including polling place manager..

Same as the last election, all the staffs at the polling place are Aussie(Citizens of Australia), except me...that makes me special...haha..

Pai sei...got to get back to work now...haha...

TO BE CONTINUED...cheers

No comments: