" My lOv3Ly f@miLy "

" My lOv3Ly f@miLy "
Bro's graduation day - Curtin walkways

你我的 " 约定 "

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Specials of the Day

Okie...here i have got few dishes to share with you guys...its all the photos taken recently at school...i made them and i tried them...Haha..but i didnt bring any home for my brother, because it is limited for student chefs, chefs and customer only...Alright, i shall start with Appetisers...First of all, we have "Antipasto Plate"...Follow with "Mini Quiche"... Last dish would be "Tempura Prawn & Mushroom",served with own-made dipping sauce...
Next, I have got some dessert plates for those "sweet-lovers", i knew one of them would be my brother...Haha...First dish, "Chocolate Sponge Pudding", served with dark chocolate sauce..its named after "pudding", but for me, more or less like a cake...I brought this home to my brother before...Next, this is "Strawberry Gateau"...Guess what, we actually make our own fresh cream to be set on top of the sponge cake in order to produce this dessert...the sauce beside is formed from "creme caramel & strawberry sauce", served with fresh mints that are picked from school compound...Last one, "Baked Apple Tartlet"...we used the best quality apple in Western Australia, obviously, the most expensive ones, Granny Smith Brand...For this, we just serve it with strawberry wedges, fresh mints & castor sugar...

That's all for now...until next time then...Thanks to those who view my post...See yea...

2 comments:

c.l.o.u.d said...

hey... seems delicious la!!! i wan 2 try!!! u very geng la.. btw, where's my kangaroo meat? lol

~Vin~ said...

Lolz...not only "seems" delicious, also tastes delicious...Haha..jkjk...come and look for me at perth then i shall make you one...cheers..